I'm linking up with Patti over at Not Dead Yet Style for her Invisible Monday - I think these gorgeous new sandals are super 'un-invisible'.
I did no preparation for this weeks outfits, much less did I even think about them this weekend. So, this morning, I opened the wardrobe and one of the first items I saw was this high low hemmed dress. Hmmmm thought I, I can wear it with my new shoes and this little short sleeved jacket. It was so hot this weekend, I was convinced our offices would be like saunas today. However, without a jacket, this dress is not quite office appropriate. Since I work in a very relaxed environment, with people slopping around the building in really tatty jeans, I could probably get away without a jacket, but I'd feel super uncomfortable the entire day.
|High low dress|
Details Dress : Mr. Price | Jacket : Fashion Express | Sandals : Bronx | Bracelets : Miladys | Earrings : Sass Diva
This is proving to be an interesting work week already and I have taped my little '5 Ways to be happier at work' as received from Jon Gordon at the bottom of my screen to remind myself to be positive
1. Monday - To focus on what I 'get to do' instead of 'have to'.
2. Tuesday - Don't expect my boss and co workers to make me happy (I already know that - but it's a good reminder all the same)
3. Wednesday - Don't seek happiness - share strenghts, decide to work with passion & purpose.
4. Thursday - Focus on excellence instead of success.
5. Friday - Celebrate together - build a positive team/support group.
Hope your week has started off well ... what all do you get to do this week? Enjoy