Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coral trousers and a peplum for Tuesday


Coral trousers and a peplum

Trousers : Legit
Peplum : Mr Price
Shoes : Truworths
Bracelet : gift from Taryn
Ring and earrings : Truworths
Belt : Edgars

I'm so taken with this peplum top and am searching every time I go into a store for more.  I'd like a black one, but maybe with sleeves ... and a plain red and a navy ... and well you get the picture ... the entire rainbow.  I had seen a black and white one in an advert from Fashion Express but they had none in stock the last time I was there.

 
  
Can you believe that there are only 6 weeks until Christmas - S.I.X. W.E.E.K.S.!!!  My goodness, I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by.

Six weeks to Christmas means the end of the year to me.  I'm actually looking forward to taking three weeks leave this year.  Schatz and I will have a little alone time, which we do need and then the children will be with us again after their dad leaves.  We're going to go away for a very short break just to recuperate.

On Sunday I bought a string of Christmas lights that has Christmas trees on it, an angel decoration and a little 30cm fibre option battery operated tree.  This weekend I hope to get into the store room and haul out the decorations to access what we have.  I have bought many new ornaments since returning home, but must confess that seeing the gorgeous decorations the stores are finally stocking here has fired me up.

The next few weeks I'll be concentrating on making sure that all school stationary is bought and ready for the new year including school uniforms and then as always, would like to get some serious decluttering done.  I'm hoping to inspire the boys to do a clean out this weekend before Toy Run on the 25th.  I encourage them to let their older toys go in preparation for the new ones they invariably get for Christmas.




6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty on you! I love the colors and the silhouette created by this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, your hair looks great, and if I looked this good in peplum tops, I'd want to wear them every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love the whole outfit and your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy