Monday, October 1, 2012

Coral, cream and lace


Details:  Pants : Legit | Tee & Jacket : China store | Shoes : Rage | Bracelets : Charlotte Russe & Truworths | Pearls : NWJ (Natal Wholesale Jewellers - from forever ago) | Belt : Truworths | Ring : Mr Price
 Looking through some outfits yesterday I saw the picture of the previous time I'd worn these pants and thought I should wear them again sooner rather than later.  At times I forget about clothing and I guess that means I have too much?

The jacket I bought at a chinese store in Rosettenville (it is scary going down there now).  I saw it in the window and when I found it in the store I had just taken my size (lucky as there was only one other hanging there and it was a size 32) when a lady walked in asking where they were.  I think I was lucky that I was a minute earlier than her.  There was only one other one in the store and I have a sneaking suspicion that it would not fit the lady.  I felt a little bad for a split second.  I've found on many occassions that the Chinese stores seem to put the last of an item out or in their windows which does not make sense to me.

My pearls are a favourite item in my little collection.  They are freshwater pearls my ex gave me for one of our anniversaries about a year or two before we moved to Germany.  I'm wanting 'real' pearls and would like the string to be longer and the pearls a little bigger ... I'm considering them for my birthday next year as my gift to myself.

Schatz has gone off to a Toy Run meeting, the young lady is staying over at a friend and my boys are watching The Matrix.  Its time to get my outfit ready for tomorrow and get the rest of my evening chores done. 

I also need to visit a few of my favourite bloggers ... I battle to get to read all the blogs I love daily ... the time difference makes that I miss some due to their publishing times ... it's easier to keep up when you have the email option, that way you know when they've updated.

Hope your Monday has been great.

6 comments:

  1. I don't have a huge wardrobe but my problem is mixing and matching what I have. I need some more neutral slacks. I've just been working on buying dresses lately and shoes. But I really need slacks and jackets. But I suck at matching things that go farther than a dress and heels or jeans and shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is great. What a wonderful find; I love unusual lace pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright, bold, yet very delicate outfit. Real pearls are a great goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful...I love your little jacket...so lacy, feminine and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful look - so glad you "found" it! You look relaxed and polished. Boys will watch The Matrix a couple hundred times, right? : >

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will gladly trade you your shoes for my silver ones. How much do you think our UPS bill would be? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy