Thursday, December 5, 2013

Please update your links ... to my new address

Hi friends

Won't you come on over for my house warming party ...

Where : Simply Sassy Style
If you follow me on bloglovin, please would you update from my  new blog as well as I managed to create a new profile - don't know how I got it right ... lol .. but I did.  

Date : Today

Time : Now

Dress : Whatever you're wearing

Gifts ideas : Comments / Update your links / Follow me on various options

I worked hard on the restyling and decor of my virtual home and would love for you to join me for a glass of Champagne and some snacks in celebration.

4 comments:

  1. Hi - the link just takes you to the blogger home page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cannot go to your NEW link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how to do the idea for an N sign.Somatodrol Is it possible make use of regular N routers as repeaters. If so, how to configure them. Thanks for that information.I really like your writing style, wonderful info , appreciate it for putting up : D.
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy