Sunday, June 16, 2013

Black, pearls and denim on denim

A quick comfortable Sunday outfit to run to the stores.

Add caption
Details : Jeans : Woolworths  Knit : Legit


One of the furry little criminals, namely Marshy ... with the look she gave me in the previous photo, I simply had to grab her up and take a picture with her.  She's a rather unaffectionate kitty, but we do love her all the same.

Schatz and I dropped the troupe off at their Gran for a visit and headed on out to buy new cat litter trays and a baby bath for baby Joshua.  We ended up getting him quite a bit more than a bath.  When we called Felicia, she said she was starving, so we headed to the hospital with food.  While Graeme was dropping off, they said she's be able to leave soon - it ended up being almost 4 hours later, but the little sweetie is snuggled up safe and sound in his home with his Gogo staying with for the night.

Hope your Sunday was great.

3 comments:

  1. You look great....who says you can't wear denim on denim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like how the black sweater breaks up the denim .. it hardly looks like denim on denim.

    Adorable fluffy kitty! I can't have a cat, spouse is allergic :-(

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit and I love the photo with Marshy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy