Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Black and White stripes frills and a little yellow

 The deets : Skirt and booties : Jet | Top : Edgars | Cardi : Truworths | Arm candy : Contempo | Earrings : Sass Diva


I enjoyed this outfit - I just don't like the booties with this all that much.  I saw some gorgeous ankle boots which have more of a slit in the front, which I'm sure would give a better 'shape' to my leg and I'm contemplating buying them, but they are super high and I'm beginning to battle a little with the really high shoes ... but don't you dare call me old.  I had to do a little walking this afternoon so I wanted to wear comfy shoes and these booties fit the bill.

Miss Boo's Immigration Visa was ready for collection, so I headed off to Sandton to collect it.  Since you cannot park in the Consulate, you need to park nearby and walk ... which for me is Sandton City - and of course, its an excuse to walk through TopShop, Trenery, Zara and more on your way back to the car.  Oh dear, oh dear ... its difficult to behave - I kinda sorta got it right.

Hope your Monday - oh I mean Tuesday (mine was a Monday on Tuesday because yesterday was a holiday for us) was fabulous.




6 comments:

  1. An outfit as stylish as you. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and yellow together!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diagonal stripes are perfect, Wendy! Very figure flattering, love the skirt and the combination with yellow.

    Personally I don't wear booties with skirts and dresses at all even I see it quite a lot on blogs.

    Annette
    Join my giveaway: Fabulous clutch
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, the ruffles on the top, and the fun stripe pattern on the skirt! All together, they make for a fantastic outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy