Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FABruary Style Challenge : Day 20 : Boot Up


 
With summer temperatures expected here in Jozie today - I had to pass on this challenge.  I'm aware that its been on trend to wear boots with shorts and summer dresses, but I do believe I'm just not up to that trend at this stage of my life.
 
My offering for the day is this gorgeous soft top I bought fairly recently at Foschini.  I had originally chosen a beautiful blue top but when I got it home and fitted it, I wanted it a little bigger so I returned to get a bigger size, but they had none in the colour I'd originally chosen.  Dilemma!  I then chose this beautiful rich plum-ish colour.  Its more gorgeous in person.
 
This top is so versatile ... I wore it with shorts on the weekend and have every intention of styling it with jeans and other bottoms in my closet and I'll be wearing this right through winter as well.
 
Hope your Wednesday was fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to get away with boots after the winter and therefore never considered wearing them in summer.

    This is a fabulous red, I really love it!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in this outfit ... glad you passed on the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come on that skirt and blouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. love jacking off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy