Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FABruary Style Challenge : Day 19 : Style a skirt

Black peplum with grey and black striped skirt

Top : Edgars | Skirt : Truworths | Shoes : Edgars


 
Todays FABruary challenge was to style a skirt.  I choose this stretch striped skirt and decided to pair it with my black peplum with the crochet collar.  Peplums two days in a row .. oops.
 To break the black and grey, I wore the cuff and earrings Taryn gave me from Charlotte Russe.
 My favourite dress ring ... I like it so much, I'm on the hunt for a silver one with crystals or cubics so that it won't discolour.
 My hair and sunglasses look like they're the same colour.
 I decided to wear my snakeskin shoes .. although Courteney suggested I wear plain black, I did not feel like going the predictable route so I decided on my snakeskin finish shoes.
 
Tuesday is done ... hope yours was fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the collar on your blouse! and the ring is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the lace collar on the peplum top. I am liking this peplum trend. You look fantastic my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy