Monday, February 11, 2013

FABruary Style Challeng : Day 11 : Flowers

Flowering beauties for my ears
I'm a little behind on the Style Challenge and yesterday did not move out of my house, much less put on makeup, style the hair or even think about the challenge.  It was my 'beauty' morning and then I took it easy for most of the day.  For the 'flower' challenge, I decided to wear flowers in my ears. 

 Despite trying not to wear black on Mondays, since we had clients coming in, I decided to show off my new LBD.  I saw it on the Truworths sale (don't say that too loud now) and just loved the scooped neckline. At almost 50%, I felt it was a bargain I could not pass up.  I do so wish the wind would just behave while we take my pics in the morning and not mess up my hair so quickly.
Details : Dress & Earrings : Truworths | Belt : Fashion Express | Shoes : Contempo | Watch | Lanco

5 comments:

  1. Awesome earrings and I love the neckline on your black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you are a complete stunner in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LBDs are my favourites and you are looking gorgeous!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LBD and I LOVE the earrings ~ Nice way to incorporate flowers into your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see your wardrobe and your shoe collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy