Thursday, February 7, 2013

FABruary Style Challenge : Day 7 : Red lips

Two toned grey cap toe shoes

Navy and white striped blazer

Silver Accessories

White capris
Details : Capris : Woolworths | Cami : Pick 'n Pay | Blazer : Truworths | Shoes : Rage | Belt : Edgars | Bracelet & Rings : Truworths | Necklace : The Silver Company

I don't do red lipstick - at all.  I have really thin lips, so when I were red on my lips, my lips look even thinner.  It kinda makes me cringe because my lips like a mean witches stripe across myface - so I have a real mental block with it.  I don't even own a red lipstick - so I had to skip this one ... however, if navy and white were the order of the day, I believe I have passed.

My hair behaved so well this morning ... why is it that some days it's like an untamed child and no amount of coaxing will make it do as you wish.  Then other days, you can't believe you ever have a hard time!

I have mostly worn my nude wedges with these white capris (but my tootsie nails are still not painted), but today took a little leap and decided to wear my two toned grey cap toe courts.  I'd usually not wear this colour with the rest of my ensemble, but decided to be a little daring and overall, I think they look fabulous.

Have you noticed that my little photographer is doing such a stunning job?  Courteney has been taking my photos in the morning and I'm really chuffed with what a great job she's been doing.

Hope your day is stunning ... and please do drop a note in the box before you leave.

3 comments:

  1. I have a very similar striped jacket and love it. This jacket looks so cute with the all white top and pants. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the shoes work perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Very pretty. Well done Courts on the beautiful photos you are taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not do red lipstick either. Look total washout when ever I have tried. Not a pretty color on me. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy