Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FABruary Style : Day 12 : Layers


 Details : Earrings : Sass Diva | Necklace & Ring : Truworths | Watch : Fossil |

Tank top : Truworths | Skirt : Fashion Express | Waist Coat : Miladys | Shoes : Rage

Hmmm ... does my outfit show how little prep went into this look beforehand?  I think it s.c.r.e.a.m.s. lack of planning and imagination ... lol.  I kinda had a look in mind, but the pieces I was going for were simply not working.  This waistcoat has only been on the blog once before and I have put it in the 'for sale' pile twice, then pulled it out and thought, you have potential.  Do you have any other styling tips - or it is as 'frumpy' looking at what I see it as?

Hope you're having a stunningly stylish week thus far.

5 comments:

  1. I guess I'm showing my ignorance by saying I didn't see this outfit as half-baked. It looks beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are wicked!

    I'm not as crazy about the white vest as I am about many of your clothes. I think it could be cannibalized a bit, maybe removing the overly large ties, and then belting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit. Love the jewelry, the cardigan and oh my gosh...the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the coolest shoes. I really like that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit ... I agree with Lynne about removing the ties and using a belt instead.

    Otherwise I dont think it looks frumpy at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy