Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hair trim & Fridays Look

Yesterday afternoon G-man and I met at the coffee shop after work, which is a little ritual we try to do often before facing my kiddies and the weekend.  We then toddled off to Woolworths to get dinner goods and I thought I'd try my luck and see if my hairdresser had time to cut my hair.  I got an appointment for 10am today.  She blow dried my hair straight and Courteney thought it looked fab.  I don't say much about my hair until I style it for the first time myself after a cut - then I decide, so for the time being, I think it looks fine - tomorrow I'll know if I love or hate it ;-).  Its much the same - just neatened up and trimmed a little.

From the front

May be a little more layered than I wanted.

What do you think? 

Here's yesterdays look ...
A whole mixed bag here ... white jersey - Edgars, Green top - Foschini, jeans - Woolworths, Booties, necklace and earrings - Mr Price

Next time, I think I need to wear a shorter necklace.
Our little blue eyed kitty is sick - the vet is not sure what's wrong with her.  She starting throwing up on Thursday and this morning, not looking any better, Graeme took her to the vet.  The vet she's not been poisioned, but it seems there's something wrong in her brain.  He's given her an anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory shot.  I don't want to even deal with this after Baron being put down two weekends ago.  I just hope she's going to be okay :-(.

I'm working on tidying up in my scrapbook area - already cleared a basket that's been hanging about since December - oh my work, almost 4 months (in fact, I should be studying, but the brain refuses to co-operate).  It's become unbearable here - so back to work I go ... possibly house share photos later.

Hope your Saturday is grand.

4 comments:

  1. Great you look stunning, I love how you sport that fringe. xxx : )
    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair with a bit more body as in the previous post.

    I hope your kitty will get well soon.

    My weekend is fab...last night was Neil Diamond and at the moment I am in the Beacon Island Hotel in Plett....bliss I tell you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks nice. Best wishes to the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support Wendy. I hope your kitty feels better already. And I'm sorry for Baron. You look cute and your necklace is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy