Friday, September 13, 2013

Fun and fabulous Friday

reasons to be


Not only did I achieve my gym goal for the week, but I bettered it by doing three visit.  I was whacked hard by a migraine when I got home though so I quickly gulped down painkillers, closed my curtains and started doing stretches.  If you've never had a migraine I hope you never do have one - they're horrid.  

I did arms/shoulders today and finished off with a 10 minute fat loss on the treadmill.  All in all, 45 minutes and I was done.  

My workout consisted of 3 sets with 8 reps on the following machines :

Seated Row
Bicep curl
Chest press
Tricep push down
Seated fly
Shoulder press
Abdominal crunches

I may consider going to do a few laps in the pool tomorrow, but shall see how I feel in the morning.  If Jarod is keen to go, then that may be just the push I need.  I think I need to go find my swimming costume and cap.

The weather report said we may get scattered thunder showers this afternoon - that would be like manna from heaven as its still so dry here and we've had no rain as yet.  

Well folks - that's all from me for this morning - need to crack on with my work.

Hope your Friday is simply Fabulous.




2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! I am so happy that you bettered your gym goal ~ It is always such an amazing feeling to do better than you planned.

    Sorry about the migraine! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed Wendy. You just keep that up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy