Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Stuff





I'm so glad to have gotten a pedi done - now I feel free to embrace my summer shoes with abandon.



Simply Sassy Style:

WHEN
September 15, 2013 : Sunday

THE MAIN ATTRACTIONS:
T-shirt : Contempo (This season)

Wedges : La Moda from Meltz

THE BASICS:
White Denim Capris - Woolworths


THE FINISHING TOUCHES:
Pedicure 
Done at Sorbet (gifted by my sister Lynn)
Diamond studs : Kays Jewllers
Bag : A little satchel that Taryn was throwing out some years back.  Its great for the basics - purse, phone, tissues and lipstick.


THE DAY PLAN : Schatz finally got his bike back on Friday after the accident.  It took them an incredible 4 months to get it fixed!  That's just so unbelievable, but be that as it may, he needed to get a new helmet.  After taking the bike out for a test run, we went up to Full Throttle at The Glen to see what they had in stock.  He decided on another Arai.

We then went and got his hair cut, had a quick drink, a little shopping and then headed home.  In the afternoon we went down to deliver a bed to my sister Norma and for Schatz to put a new door-handle on her patio door.

We made delicious chicken kebabs for dinner last night with potato rostis and coleslaw.  I so love coleslaw - it always shouts 'summer' to me ... and what do you know folks, that was the end of the weekend.
THE VERDICT : I bought the t-shirt last month from money given me for my birthday.  I like the additional coral and mint stripe at the top.  I love the denim capris from Woolworths and have worn them extensively.  The wedges were purchased from Meltz and I love the colour, however, I did not wear them as often as I initially thought I would, so I intend getting more wear out of them this season.  They're just not designed for long haul shopping trips on hot days though they are lovely to look at.
Hope your weekend was fabulous
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
#MondayMotivation

4 comments:

  1. You are looking all set for the summer. Here in PE we have had another cold front and are still stuck in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shirts like that .. multi color, stripes .. comfortable ;-)


    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the t-shirt and I am so happy that you are enjoying the results of your pedicure ... I also loved looking at my toes the whole day today ... wore open toed sandals to show off my pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shoes are amazing and you hair looks great in these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy