Monday, August 26, 2013

Yesterday was Sunday

I started the morning helping Schatz spread lawn dressing in anticipation of Spring.  I love a thick green lawn so we've started watering and feeding and the dressing is the last of it - except for the continual watering.
I then spent some time puttering around on the pc and then my little guy Liam and I had a coffee date.  We went down to M&B and ended up sharing a caramel chocolate cake and milkshakes. 
It was pretty warm yesterday so I wore my high-low dress, boots and a cardigan. 
Details : Dress : Mr Price | Boots : Rage | Belt : Woolworths | Cardigan : Truworths | Necklace : Woolworths

My cute boy was also wearing purple and we had a pleasant hour or so alone having our cake and eating it and then we did some shopping.

I do so love this dress and I think once the high-low hem is totally a 'no-no' I'll cut it into a straight hem.  I just love the comfy t-shirt material and print of it.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday ... the coffee date sounds wonderful and such a nice thing to do with our special boys.

    You look super pretty in that outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do coffee dates with my two big boys...and I know just how special that is. You look so good my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look, I love the skirt, it's beautiful stamping and asymmetrical design. The color combination is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The dress is pretty but I love your purple cardigan and statement necklace the best! How sweet is your little guy?!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy