Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thandana Bags

Doing my morning email check and delete I got the latest from Citymob featuring a special on Thandana Bags Utility bags... O.M.Goodness

Utility Bag – Tile Marlin Blue
Utility Bag – Cross Stitch Lipstick Red
Utility Bag – Lantern Butter on Clay
Utility Bag – Tile Black on Silver
I'd just love to have all four - the designs are so gorgeous.
 
So then I had to visit their site ... and sigh ... you may not know this, but I absolutely love Satchels ... and I found this .. the colour, the style, the size ... perfection
and what's the cherry on the top ... they're a South African company.
 
Happy Tuesday to you

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy