Monday, April 29, 2013

I wore a black and white polka dot shirt from the mens dept. .. to work on Monday

I have been looking for a white and black polka dot cotton shirt for a few months now.  I saw sheer-ish nylon shirts, but with big polka dots and black shirts with white polka dots and was about giving up hope of finding what I was wanting when saw this in the mens dept. at Mr. Price three weeks back when I took Jarod shopping ... oh happiness!
White and black bag from Justine Cosmetics
 The shirt is in need of a little tailoring and feminising which I'll get done soon.  I was going to war it with a white skirt, but then decided to wear a black skirt instead.  I thought I'd go with what is in fact my most favourite colour pairing even, black and white. There was a time in my life where 99% of my clothing was black and white with very little colour.  I just found it so easy to wear and still do, but do know that colour does amazing things for me. 

Black and white is always nice
I could not decide what to wear on my arm but since I wore my triple string of pearls, I decided to go with the pearl and gold bracelet set to add a little something of a different 'colour'.
 
A little gold
The details : Necklace : Woolworths | Shirt : Mr. Price | Skirt : Truworths | Shoes : Legit | Ring : Truworths

5 comments:

  1. I love that that is a men's shirt. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A men's shirt?! How strange to dress in the opposite gender's clothes! Now we share a secret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh lalala........... I like very much so yes!!!!!! I love the bag too.... nice choice with the mens shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty ... pretty ... pretty!!! I would never say that that is a man's shirt!!! I think it looks great with the black skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to blow my load on that skirt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy