Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The basic black pencil skirt


Black pencil skirt, blazer and accessorized with red.

Earrings : Foschini
Belt : from a Chinese store (no brand)
Cami : Woolworths (as old as the hills)
Skirt : Truworths
Blazer : Contempo
Fresh water pearls : NWJ (Natal Wholesale Jewelers)
Watch : Lanco

And so it is Tuesday ... I battled again to get out of bed.  But its my own fault as I jinxed myself by falling into a deep sleep on the couch last nite when I should just have gone directly to bed.  So at 23:00 I went up to bed, but after washing my face and brushing my teeth I was ready for the day to begin and battled to get to sleep.  The last time I check the time it said 00:44! 

Today we have clients visiting and I thought I'd do an office appropriate look, partly to get myself into the mood for the second last Tuesday of the working year for me and partly because I'm feeling rather un-creative (is that a word).

My cami is lovely and I adore the lace strip over the top, it adds just a little bit of 'sexy' under the blazer.   I want to scout Woolworths and see if they by any small chance have the same style in stock.  They tend to keep styles for a lot longer than other stores.  This cami is looking a little washed out now and I wear it so often I really should invest in another one.

Another day with red making an appearance in my belt which was a birthday gift last year from a friend at work and my red multi-toned heels.  I think I could have worn more of a statement necklace, but had run out of time and since my pearls were out, I grabbed them as I dashed out.

So whats the verdict - hit or miss?

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy