Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Animal print with an OBI belt

Skirt : Woolworths (2008)
Top : Foschini
Belt : OBI
Sandals : Edgars

Today I had to choose between a white t-shirt, a blue top and this one ... so the cerise top won out, which is not a colour I'd naturally consider wearing with an animal print skirt but overall, I think it worked out well.

I feel so much better than I did yesterday, although my back is still sore and I am a little stuffier, I feel 90% better.  I went looking for a Christmas gift for Graeme, but did not find what I was looking for.  Rather disappointing, but I still have time to try other stores.  I did get Courteneys gift and only have Liam, Taryn and their Dads gift left to get.  I already have a gift for their stepmom Elaine (yes we're odd, we buy each other gifts and many people can't understand it ... but life goes on and I choose to be happy and accept that it is what it is and honestly, she's such a gorgeous lady I can't help liking her). 

Its really quiet at our office - more staff go on leave today and the last of us hangers on are here 'til Friday.  Someone has to turn off the Christmas tree lights and pack away the computers.

I do hope you have your shopping all done and wrapped ... enjoy your day now and do drop me a note on your way out the door.





5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Very very pretty! Some of us have to switch off the Christmas Tree lights and then be there to clean up on the 27th after Santa has been through the office!!! Enjoying being at the office anyways as it is rather quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that outfit. Omg, Woolworths. I remember that store. We had one in my hometown when I was just a kid. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that you get along with your children's step-parent. I'd love to have a better relationship with my hubby's ex, but sweet or nice are two adjectives that unfortunately don't apply to her.

    I love this outfit. The obi belt emphasizes your tiny waist, and I love the flowy maxi skirt. The bright pop of color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy