Its a grey and wet rainy Friday here in Jozie ... I have plans for the weekend though which include
1. Taking the zone ruler photos, creating the ruler and submitting it ... this is now beyond urgent.
2. Paint my chair with this the RustOleum Distressed Ivory kit. I can't wait to get it done ... then it's just to get the seat done and covered and finally, after about 5 years of saying I must get this done, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I just need to decide what fabric to use ... I keep changing my mind, but I'm leaning towards a silver grey and white stripe as it can go with anything just by changing a cushion.
3. Paint the words on the side of the two new boxes I bought for the corner closet in the kitchen.
4. Do more searching to see if I can find all the spice labels I need for the jars. I may also head down to Westpac and get a few more glass jars for the spices.
5. Print photos for the frames in the lounge ... I think Schatz put them in about May and still I have not put any pictures into them ... not that there is a lack of photos, it's more that there is too much choice and narrowing it down is more my problem ... but I do need to get it done.
6. Plant baby fuschias ... they've really done well in their original little pots, but I must give them new homes as well as feed all the potted plants.
What do you have planned for the weekend ... and if you're a Jo'burg Fashionista ... are you attending the expo this weekend?