Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blogger inspired


  
I really like the shade of blue in the outfit shown above, but I don't have a cardigan and scarf in that shade of blue, so I decided to use my green cardigan and a new scarf and earrings I purchased this past week/weekend.  I used the above image from J's Everyday Fashion as inspiration for the following outfit.
Add caption
Skirt : Truworths | T-shirt : Pick 'n Pay | Cardigan : Edgars | Scarf & Earrings : Edgars | Ring : Miladys | Shoes : Legit | Bracelet Watch : Lanco

I bought a set of royal blue (darker than the shade above) bangles this weekend as well which I'm itching to wear and will probably wear it with the top my sister Norma gifted me this past week.  I love royal blue and have seen so many interesting items in the store in this shade of blue!  I never have worn much blue, but when I do wear it I get a lot of compliments, so maybe I should invest in a few more blue items.

Today was an insane day at our office ... it started with one of our contractors calling me while I was still in the car asking the venue for their meeting, which information I must add was forwarded to them on two occassions, however they were confused and went to our site which is an hour and a half's travel away.  Then, the proxima could not be seen by the chairmans laptop and it took me 20 minutes of phoning all and sundry in our IT department to get it sorted ... sigh. 

I hope your Tuesday which for me was Monday after the long weekend, was not as crazy as mine.  Thanks for visiting.



4 comments:

  1. I think the green looks gorgeous on you though and I love the pop of colours your scarf gives to the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the green looks amazing on you. Although, I'm sure the royal blue looks equally wonderful. Hope the rest of your week goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I LOVE outfit! So pretty!
    Nice inspiration.... you look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited, I forgot to add "this" outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy