Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ticking off the to do list

I'm so happy to report that the chair is done ... well at least as far as we can go with it.  Next, we hand it over to an expert to have the chair re foamed and covered.  Before doing that though, it's time to decide on the fabric. 

 
source
STRIPED GREY OXFORD
source
source

I think a grey strip would look chique.  Also, by keeping it fairly neutral, I can jazz it up with any colour scatter cushion and it could be moved around the house with ease as the colour would allow it to be used in many areas. 





 
Its such a change from how it looked a few months ago ...

 to today


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy