Monday, April 23, 2012

High heels and Blue Monday


Christian Louboutin, declared: ‘High heels are pleasure with pain. If you can’t walk in them, don’t wear them.’
I so enjoyed this article!  A pet hate is to see a woman hobblng in high heels .. with knees bent and stooped over because she can't walk in her heels.  Or having to hold on to others to keep her balance.  Sad sad sight.  It's simple, if you can't stride in your heels confidently, please don't wear them.  You simply end up looking silly and as though you're trying too hard.



Not that today was a totally blue Monday, but I decided to wear my blue shirt.  I must say, the materials of both the shirt and the pants are so comfortable.  But today was really chilly and I went and got the heater out of the storeroom.  I walked down to the Tailors and really felt the chill especially since I had not taken a jacket with me to work.


Shirt : Mr Price
Pants : Woolworths
Shoes : Truworths
Bracelets : Charlotte Russe

I hope you're had a fabulous start to your week. 

Til next time, Keep it Simply Sassy 


4 comments:

  1. Excuse me Misz Wendy :)
    So i have had to completely give up on hills, my foot just does allow me the elegant strut anymore!!
    And I was also wondering my darling mother if that was blue on YOUR EYES???????
    Your loving Daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tanna,
      I'm sorry you had to give up on the heels, but in the long run it will be best for you my dahling.
      No, in fact it's grey on my eyes, but you're forgiven for thinking it's blue :-)
      Love you,
      Your loving Mother

      Delete
  2. You look cute little sista. And thanks for braving the chill to go to the tailor for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sunny blue shirt. I didn't wear a jacket today either, and *wish* I'd had a space heater to grab :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy