Sunday, April 22, 2012

Almost a week?!

Almost a week since I blogged?  How did the time go so quickly?  Oh right, sisters dinner, school report, weekend, taking kids around on the weekend.

Maybe this week I'll do better - I wanted to catch up on photographing outfits, colour my hair, paint my nails, soak the toes, but I did not achieve any of that. Sigh, the days really slip by too quickly, so I'll try it again this coming week, which is also a long weekend for us here.  Friday is a public holiday as well as next Tuesday.

I do hope though that all y'all had a stunning weekend.  Overall, mine was quiet and peaceful.

Hugs and best wishes for a fabulous week... remember ... Keep it Simply Sassy.

1 comment:

  1. A long weekend sometimes helps with getting those nigglies done. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy