Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday - at last

So I've been scarce of late and yesterday was feeling pretty grotty, but did take 5 minutes to photograph my outfit.  Some people find mightly amusing when they hear about this whole fiasco ... guess some think I'm downright vain or maybe a little insane.  Anyways, what I see in the photos compared to the mirror are frighteningly different at times.

So yesterdays look featured my new Chata Romano jacket.  I'm a little concerned about a bit of pulling on it and need to get to a good haberdashery to get some dressmakers tape, not sure what they'd call it now, but I need it as there is fraying going on and I'm a bit worried about it.

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Details : Shirt : Truworths | Jacket : Chata Romano | Skirt - Chinese Store | Shoes : Mr. Price | Belt : Edgars | Pearls : Fresh Water pearls from my ex-hub | Bracelet : Charlotte Russe

I'm not too sure about the overall look, I can't decide if the belt was too dark, if the shirt should have had more collar or the jacket too bright - your thoughts?

Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Details : Jacket : Edgars (08/2011) | Knit top : Truworths | Skirt : Truworths | Shoes : | Necklace : Contempo 

I've been super challenged this week, the weather is warming up and my legs are so white, they're blinding.  Our offices are still a little cool at times, so dressed in super light clothes is not recommended at this point. 

Other news - I passed the three exams I wrote in June - a great big sigh of relief, it's done ... I'm officially finished with High School.  My sister who wrote two exams also passed hers.  It's one of those little niggles that has hung over my head for years and finally its behind me.

It's Friday and of course, that spells weekend.  Do you have anything fabulous or exciting planned?

Be fabulous, be stylish!


7 comments:

  1. I love both of your looks! You look gorgeous. I really love the first one, the colors are beautiful together.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and like it very much! I think both outfits are lovely on you. The first has the added benefit of defining your waist with the belt.

    Come have a look at my blog if you have a chance, it's targeted toward mid-life women who want to stay stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!

    I really like the first outfit just how it is. What a gorgeous jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the academic achievement. And I never tire of looking at your clothes. Your style really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mommy,

    i am sooooo proud of you with completing your coarses!!! I knew you would :)

    I like the first outfit, especially the shoes!! They are gorgeous.... You are looking sooo amazing....

    I miss you with my whole heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful in the first outfit. Congratulations on passing all your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tuesday's outfit, but the Wednesday colours just does not do it for me (or you I think) Too brown/yellow.

    And wow - congrats on the exams.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy