Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 2nd



Today's look is all remixed ... I have only worn this 'cardigan' once before on the blog way back in September last year, I think, and that was with cream pants and I did not belt it.  Of course, the black pants have been seen a gazillion times and worn even more than that - it's a tried and tested basic for me.

It was great to get home and not have to do any cooking last night ... G-man had stayed home and gone to the doctor and was diagnosed with flu (poor baby) and he got dinner ready.  So I had a lazy late afternoon.

The cami is from Jay-Jays, the cardigan from 'Edgars', the pants "Finnigans at Truworths' as well as the shoes, belt - I think 'Edgars'.

Necklaces, earrings and bracelet all seen repeatedly ... I think they're my favourites at the moment.

I have been researching a replacement camera and am stuck between the Nikon D3100 and D90.  Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Hope your day was great

Ciao Bella


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and accessories. Has a slightly flapperish feel to it. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fab accessories!

    Hopefully 'G-man' feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you mix and match your outfits...you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy