Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3rd

I had such a hard time getting a good picture again this afternoon.  Why is it that some days it just doesn't gel?  I think my main complaint is the angle, it just seems off ... but it's better than no photo I guess.

I was not totally thrilled with this look but had run out of time this morning ... I do prefer to have a little try on the night before, or at least make a decision on what to wear, but was tired and did not get around to it last night ... anyways, I'd rate this at about a mediocre 5.5 ... lol.

The skirt is remixed ... worn sometime last year and is from Truworths, the t-shirt is from Fashion Express, Jacket from Mr. Price and shoes I don't remember now.  Necklace is really old from Honey Accessories and is probably from around 1999 at least.

But hey hey  hey, tomorrow is Friday - yippee weekend.

Hope your day is fabulous,
Tschuess

2 comments:

  1. In an ideal world, our outfits are pretty and our pictures are perfect. But we don't live in that world. In fact, I've gotten a lot more respect for professional fashion photography after seeing the messes I've made with photo-shoots. Sometimes it seems a good session happens less often than bad ones.

    With this recognition, we ought to cut ourselves some slack. Life is demanding -- and we don't have assistants running for our tea while talented woman puts on our makeup while a big hairy guy fixes the lighting and an artist with failed dreams takes photographs. We're just one person trying to do everything. Somedays it clicks; somedays it don't.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy