Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2 - D-Day has arrived

So it's here ... D-Day, my own personally imposed day, well in truth, afternoon, since I will only start the eating plan tomorrow.  I'm a wee bit nervous ... of possibly having to eat more than I do now as I have a really small appetite, but, more nervous or shall I shall fearful of failure than anything else.

But I need to do this for me.

One of the guys in the office today asked me why I wanted to do this, suggesting that I want to be anorexic like a super model ... well no I said, I just want to lose 10kgs, to which we pulled the margarine tub out of the fridge and said, you want to lose 10 of these, I said yes, and he replied "From where"?  Well, maybe he was being kind, but I know that all over, from the arms, the thighs, the tummy the hiney - there is more than 10kgs of extra weight. 

My G-man also says I'm fine as I am ... but the photos I see daily tell me something different.

So, wish me luck as I start on this journey.

But, despite the negative voice in my head, I'm going to
"Fighting through Negative Self-Talk!

At some point we all have a negative voice in our head telling us we can't finish a workout or some other negative thought." as Jonathan says.

I'll let you know how it goes and add updates to my 'Weigh-Less' page above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy