Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Challenge : Day 10: 1 confession

Last night I went up to the PC but then G-man came up and that was that, I got around to copying the heading but did not finish ... 1 confession .... hmmmm ... time to fess up, but about what.

Well, after much considering, since last night and that's now at least 12 hours laters ... I'll say this ...

Suffering from hyperthyroidism since around 1993, I did not realise until looking at photos over the last two years, that in 2002 I truly looked anorexic ... but my confession is this, I always thought I was a little hefty and could do with losing a few kgs.  I'm quite sad that I had no idea how ghastly I looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy