Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3 - Whacky Wednesday

Yesterday I dashed home, changed (so that I was wearing the lightest dress possible) and dashed off to sign-up at Weigh-Less ... and as you may have guessed, I did not take outfit photos.

The original outfit for today featured a cami and a while ruffled shirt and I was inspired by another blogger, but for the life of me can't think of her name.  But, as I was ironing my shirt, I saw a mark right on the front left and it was not possible for me to wear it, so I went with option two of the brown knit top below.  I will still do the white shirt eventually.

But, here is today's look after all ... featuring an attempt at a sexy pose .. L.O.L.
Top - Essense
Skirt - Edgars
Shoes - Makro
Necklace - the ever wonderful Miz T

 A short and sweet outfit for the day ... another a-line skirt.
It fits them delicious hips perfectly.
 Attempting a smile
The "sexy pose" attempt just for my G-man.

2 comments:

  1. I love your style, Wendy. You always select terrific elements and put them together in stylish ensembles. Your outfits are an inspiration to me.

    This one clicks beautifully and I'm totally in love with that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jacked off to the sexy pose picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy