Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 11

Details
T-shirt - Woolworths
Cardigan - Sasch
Pants - Truworths
Shoes - Foschini
Fave Necklace - Contempo 
II fell head-over-heels (ha ha) in love with these shoes.


A rather basic outfit from last week and no updates since then, just been crazy busy with life and such things.

But of course, it's my fave trousers and shoes and the cardigan was such a bargain, marked down from R539- to R99 - although I did discover when ironing it that there is a hole on the one side, it's totally mendable.

4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty look. Elegant even.

    I didn't know you are a biker! How cool!

    And I like your experiments in the visual-style of your blog. The only trouble is, when seeing a new style, I think I've gone to the wrong place. :) I'm sure you'll settle on something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I really not even posted in here yet?? I love love love the black and white. The shoes are insanely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, classic look.

    Those shoes are so beautiful they make my heart ache a little. Truly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy! I'm having fun looking through your blog! This is such a great outfit-- I love black and white-- such a classic combination! :) Kiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy