Friday, October 22, 2010

Reality


It's a lot more than just makeup that makes the stars look gorgeous ... someone forgot to add 'airbrushing', lots and lots of airbrushing and photoshopping. 

I look at myself in the mirror and think 'damn girl you're looking old' but then I look at the picture of Cindy, who is a few months older than me and think, in reality, not too shabby girl.

Guess if I photoshopped my pictures I could look A LOT younger, but overall, I'm pretty content.

I think we should keeps pictures of the stars sans makeup and airbrushing right on our mirrors so that each morning we can be reminded that they're ueber polished before their pictures are put in magazines.

Remember, love yourself just the way you are (I'm trying, I promise)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy