Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Challenge : Day 1 : 10 things to say to 10 people

Here's a few questions that you get to answer for 10 consecutive days to keep you blogging ... wanna play along.  If you do, please drop me a comment so that I can come and visit and read your daily posts.

Day 01: 10 things you want to say to ten different people right now.

I am choosing not to mention names.

  1. Did you ever stop to think about the long term affects your choices would have on your children? 
  2. If you had treated him right, loved him, cherished him and boosted his self-esteem, told him how amazing he was, do you think he'd still have behaved the way he did?  Did you ever stop to think about how amazing your life could have been if you'd just packed your pride away and 'given in' a little. 
  3. Is it really possible that in 17 months you have not had an hour free on one Saturday to meet me for coffee - and you want me to believe that I'm your 'best' friend?
  4. I hope the young man you give your heart to appreciates who you are.  I hope that he treasures you, because your worth is truly far greater than gold.  I don't know many people in this world with the compassion, love, strength, tenacity, drive and staying power you have.  I marvel at who you are.  I am stunned often by how incredibly beautiful you are - and its not just physical beauty.  Your soul astounds me.  You are so very special and talented in so many ways and I'm amazed that I somehow had something to do with how you've turned out.   
  5. Thank you for being a dad to me in so many ways, without even knowing.  You are so special and I do love you, even though you have the ability to drive me to distraction.  Your belief in me and support mean the world to me.  
  6. I hope that one day you'll find it in your heart to forgive me for what I did.  I know how incredibly stupid it was to do what I did and although I could use a thousand excuses for my actions, it still won't change that I did what I did and I've paid the ultimate price for it.  I know that there are no words to describe how much it hurt you and ate at you for years and sometimes I still think I should have denied it, but it really was time for the truth to be outed.  I'm sorry.
  7. I still miss you.  I wish you'd been wrong, I wish you had not seen my future or at least not told me and predicted it so precisely.  But I wish you were here to speak with me, to give me advise.  I wish I could hear your laugh and see you gorgeous white hair and sparkling blue eyes.  I wish I could tap into your wisdom.  I miss you my wise old owl. 
  8. Please stop hating her.  You'll regret how you've treated her once she's gone and then it'll be too late.
  9. I wish you could see your potential.  Stop being afraid, go run the race.
  10. Yes you can.  Do it now!
Day 02: 9 things about yourself.

Day 03: 8 ways to win your heart.

Day 04: 7 things that cross your mind a lot.

Day 05: 6 things you wish you’d never done.

Day 06: 5 people who mean a lot to you (in no order whatsoever)

Day 07: 4 things that turn you off.

Day 08: 3 things that turn you on.

Day 09: 2 smileys that describe your life right now.

Day 10: 1 confession.





















1 comment:

  1. This is quite nice. I think I will give this a go once I've done my 30 Days of Truth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy