Friday, June 18, 2010

F.f.f.f.f.freezing still

My little car was f.f.f.f.frozen this morning and f.f.f.f.freezing inside.  Luckily my heater works like a charm and my schatz kindly did the gentlemanly thing and scraped the ice off the windscreen.  I almost think it's time to buy an ice scraper ... but hopefully she won't need to be parked out in the cold for too much longer. 

Some of the plants have taken a big knock and I'm glad I packed my fuschia's in the garage as I'm sure the frost would have wrecked havoc with them.

Its almost weekend ... just a few hours to go.  Got a 'to do' list building here and I must not let the cold sway me from getting of it done.  

Wondering what I should get my schatz, the pseudo-dad for Father's day ... hmmmm. 

Well, let me get back to clearing my inbox :-)

Keep warm ... keep snuggly.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy