Thursday, June 17, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

... as I was reversing my car out the yard this morning, I had a momentary 'deja'vu' moment of being back in Germany as I spied the little flecks of ice on my windows ... made me shiver and remember just how cold it used to get there and thankful that it was not going to be as cold here.  And then I got some photos via email  of the snow on the mountains in Worcester and I missed it a little ... how pretty it looks, how quiet the world seems to get as the snow settled on the ground, and how much fun the kids always had playing in the snow ... the smiles on their faces, their rosy red cheeks with rudolph noses and how much we all enjoyed something warm to drink when we came inside ... but I also do remember the messy and dripping gloves and snowsuits and boots in the entrance along with scarves and jerseys that seems to mulptily on their own.

Ja Deutschland ... ich verlang!

1 comment:

  1. Good to meet you Wendy. Gosh, I am so not a winter person. I spent one winter and Europe and truly, it was more than enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy