Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Imploding world

I feel that right now, what I've worked so hard to build is imploding and I'm scared beyond words, and angry beyond words and so damn terrified.  I never, as any other parent I'm sure will say, expected this to happen, or suspected that this would happen. 

One child flies the coup, all grown up, with their head on right and reaching out to their dreams and the biggest worry we had was that she preferred to date boys across the colour line ... we thought that was a challenge?!

No sire, what has suddenly surfaced is a challenge ... by far the most mind boggling thing I've dealt with in years. 

I was not prepared, I was so unaware ... and I'm so sad for my child, I'm hurting for her ... but this too shall pass, and this too He shall use for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy