Sunday, May 30, 2010

I promised photos to whoever may pass by here ...

My chipmunk and I
My boys, girla nd I ... 17 May 2010
My mini-me and I

My two eldest sisters

My sisters and I
another of my chipmunk and I ... love you G-man

I did not get to Curves - after all my excitement - turned out my son had a moral theme evening presentation at school ... then all craziness happened and I still have not gotten there ... besides I've been too emotionally exhausted to think about ... not that I"m not thinking of it because I know if would do me the world of good.

So think of me as I pluck up the courage to get my hiney in gear and make another appointment.
\
Have a stunning week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy