Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Curves ...

that's where I'm off to this evening.  I have an appointment to check my fitness level ... and decide if that's where I want to go ... and hopefully it lives up to what my mind has decided it is.

I really do need to get to grips with it all.

Had my hair cut on Friday and feeling much better about how I'm looking in one department, at least ;-)

The weekend was crazy ... my nephew's wife gave birth to their second son on Saturday.  My other nephew turned 20 on Friday and on Sunday we went over to my sisters for tea and cake.  It was great to see my niece who is preggies and expecting her first child in December.  I have a crazy family.

My kids seemed to be more challenging this weekend and it took it out of me.  Yesterday I was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch by 21:00 ... woke at almost 12 and found G-man snoozing on the other couch.  So we headed off to bed and it was a reminder that the cooler weather is here as our bed felt like a fridge. 

This morning I was up by 04:45!  I still can't figure out what it is that wakes me so early.  But, awake I was. 

I promise some new photos soon ... we took a bunch on Sunday at my sisters place.

So it's Tuesday and it's been hectic at the office ... and I'm off to get more done ... I do enjoy busy days as opposed to half the day twiddling thumbs ... but not too busy Universe - please.

Have a fabulous day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy