Monday, February 22, 2010

Uninspired

.. that's how I look and feel.    Hairstyle has grown out - and the grey is showing.  Wardrobe needs some spice - but I'm not sure which spice! 

This mom needs an overhaul ... it's been a mad dash from one thing to another the last few weeks and I'm feeling totally burned out.

Homemakers Fair was great.  Awfully tiring though.  Successful!  We found the fridge.  Ordered and paid for it.  We also bought a set of patio furniture.  I can't wait for it to arrive.  No more dragging the dining room table out when we want to eat outside!!  Yippee!!!

Will share photos soon!!!!


Our house, in the  middle of our street/ our house was our castle and our keep - Our House - Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy