Friday, February 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday

 At last ... it's Friday!

I got inspired.   I took Wednesday off and made it into a mom's saturday, since we've been so busy with the kids and the house and the demands of life, I just needed a little slice of me time.

I went and had my hair cut and coloured by my hairdresser ... then was gifted money for shoes by my schatz.  I got a gorgeous black and white pair of 'jarmin' type shoes.  They're gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them next week.  Just need to plan my outfit to best show them off though.

The weekend is upon us and we're making our plans.  Kiddies have their study course tomorrow morning.  The rest of the day we've agreed to get some work done in the garden.  I have some plants to repot and stuff to dig out and throw out.  I am hoping the weather stays coolish as it's more bearable to work outside. 

Hope your weekend is fabulous :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy