Monday, June 22, 2009

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I see that winter is being kind to the garden so far and the banana tree is growing wildly.

I am thinking...about our upcoming move.

I am thankful for...God’s grace and the love in my life and unexpected blessing.

From the kitchen...mac ‘n cheese tonight.

I am wearing… a beige and brown skirt with a mustard coloured knit and brown ankle boots.

I am creating...not much at the moment as I have no place to create.I am going...to have to do work on my bil’s website tonight

I am reading...A thousand splendid suns.

I am hoping...that all will pan out with the timing of our move to the house.

I am hearing...the aircon L.

Around the house...there is so much packing and painting to be done.

One of my favorite things...the way G-man snuggles in my neck … how Lambert asked to lie in my bed for 5 minutes in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week...get the report finished at work, do some reading, do some work on my own website.

A picture to share... (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy