Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Hill High School, 1984

Fill this out about your high school!..or Primary school (SA) The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? nope.
4. What kind of car did you have? The one I rode in my dreams
5. What kind of car do you have now? Toyota Tazz
6. It's Friday night...where were you? At a night club
7. What clubs were you in? Nightclubs ... lol
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Cashier.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Project Secretary
11. Were you considered a flirt? I believe I still am.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir in Primary School
13. Were you a nerd? Nope
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? no
15. Can you sing the fight song? Nope, what is that?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Miss Vos in Std. 5
17. Where did you sit during lunch? On a stairway right by the boys loo
18. What was your school's full name? The Hill High School a.k.a Hell High
19. When did you graduate? 1984
20. What was your school mascot? No cooking clue
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, no, no ... and again, no
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I did not go to the Prom/Matric farewell
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? I did not go so I guess not, but if I had, probably would not be in contact with the person
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Nope, never have been to a reunion
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes, a few

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee. Ahh, high school! Definitely no way I'd go back. Even though I'd be thinner and younger. Forget it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy