Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sharing

Another photographic update ... better than nothing right?

~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~

My mom showing Miss Bean some moves.


My wonderful adorable darling man and me. I love you schatz.
My Fred Astair and his Ginger Rogers (in the background,
the cutie in the pink shirt is my nephew Dean,
we were celebrating his 18th birthday)

My gorgeous niece Gina and her groom Ryan

Sunday evening silliness
My three favourite dudes
.
You don't need to be crazy or kewl to live in our house,
but it sure helps.


I'm lovin' my life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy