Wednesday, March 19, 2008

To do list

Every house where love abides

And friendship is a guest,

Is surely home,

and home sweet home

For there the heart can rest.

~Henry Van Dyke





I have a 'honey-do' list of note in my 'To do book' ... it's just a whole list of little jobs around the house that are driving me nuts, and I've been overlooking, hoping beyond hope that they'd disappear - but darn, they haven't.


So I'm writing my list, wish it was a Santa wish list instead, but all the same, am writing it down so that I don't forget and walk around the house wondering what the heck it was I needed to do .. which is nothing unusual for me.


My excuse, I have too many things to think about .. and I get forgetful as my head is too full ... lol.


So 'mein Schatz' was not feeling up to snuff yesterday and spent the day in bed ... with the dog! And now, after a good days rest, he's feeling cheeky and I might just need to bite him!
Not much other news ... girls are going on camp for the Easter weekend, we haven't decided on what to do with ourselves, although he did mention a ride on Friday, which would be fun. Besides that, we'll see what the weekend brings ... and how much of the 'to do' list gets accomplished :-)
Tschuess, biz Dienstag... happy and blessed Easter to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy