Monday, March 17, 2008

Figure out

(Just felt like sharing this cute picture of Master L when he graduated from preschool - it's a bit old, but darn he's so cute)
~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~
“You’ll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.”
Lost in Translations, 2003And I’ve been doing pretty well at that … cause I’ve gotten to the point where I know you I am – finally. And I know what I want, or at least I know what kind of life I intend living, and how, and what I won’t settle for and what’s negotiable, what I can ignore, what is non-negotiable and finally, when someone does or says something that really pisses me off, I can walk away, calm down, take a breath and come back into their space and not beat the living crap out of them – physically, mentally, emotionally – and I can say, without screaming and shouting and throwing things about that I don’t appreciate how they’ve treated me or what they’ve said … and I had to say this out loud for the Universe and the gods to hear.

~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~ ~::~

So it’s Monday, and it is wet and cold and grey outside = miserable. Over the last week, the weather has dropped by at least 10 Deg C if not more. It’s horrid, you’re enjoying warm pleasant weather and almost overnight, it just dives and you’re not prepared and your house is cold and you worry that the kids don’t have the appropriate clothes … ack! And to make it all worse, I overslept by an hour this morning and really, it felt like I’d hit the snooze button for just 5 minutes.

And today, I wish I could have hidden away under the covers for the whole day – doing absolutely nothing! Maybe read a book, wrote a chapter of that imaginery book, drank litres of hot chocolate and eaten all the bad and fattening stuff in the house …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy