Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

Hmmm, not much news really. Been cleaning house, doing laundry, ironing and cleaning the house all over again – it sure is driving me insane. Haven’t done much of it since being back in SA. We have a full time nanny, who looks after the house and the kids. She’s a little honey – we’ve had our moments, but she’s been with us for over a year now and after having been home the past two weeks, I REALLY do appreciate all that she does in the house. I haven’t had much holiday … lol.

New Years was spent quietly at home. Miss T’s boyfriend joined us and we had a good time. Kiddies watched DVD’s and then at midnite, there was a firework display somewhere in town which we had a perfect view of. Peter Pan was here with us, which made it so ‘lekker’. He’s just awesome! Becoming very attached there, which may or may not be a good thing! At least he can handle my cheekiness! I say that because few people get me, or they take me far too seriously when I’m just having a giggle at their expense. It’s not mean, just sassy. Just me.

He took Miss T for a ride on his bike = of course, she’s her mother’s girl so she just loved it! She however got tripped by the dog and took a bad fall. She’s okay – just bruised and tender.

After the sunburn, I'm now peeling like a roasted and overcooked chicken ... ewww!

Wherever you are, whoever you are - I wish you much love and happiness in 2008. May it be a year of dreams coming true and a satisfied soul.

Love, peace, happiness, joy and hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy