Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bye 2007

... what an interesting year its been ... relationships, break up, children getting older, old friendships ending and new one's started.
All in all, it's been a good year - a bit crazee at times, but good.
I'm none too impressed with Santa, we're done - the old od didn't bring me my one and only wish, but he did eventually grant it ... althought a little late. Am waiting it out before elaborating! For those who visit here 'skelmpies', aren't you dying of curiosty to know?
One week 'til I start my new job - I'm nervously excited! A bit sorry to be leaving friends behind at the old place, but hey, with technology, you're never too far away. I don't enjoy change too much of late, like the consistency of the known, but it's good to get out of the comfort zone!
Kiddies are doing great - Miss T is about to turn 17, I'm so not ready for it!!! Where have the last 10 years gone to? They've passed by way too quickly.
Got roasted in the sun doing some garden work today - not good at all and very sore!
So that's all folks ... 'til next time ... Happy 2008, may it be an awesomly exciting year!
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for your new job and a fabulous year in 2008 :))

    I love ya sweetie and can't wait to see what the news is LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy