Monday, January 28, 2008

Bits 'n pieces

not really ... just so much on my mind and in my heart and I can't seem to put it down in words.
But I shared this song with 'G' today and I felt it spoke volumes ... yeah yeah, it's so darn old it makes me feel 100, but I think it's advice for life, love and everything else, and not about gambling, but then, I think love and life in Africa is a daily gamble.

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
You got to know when to hold 'em,
know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away and know when to run
You never count your money,
when you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin',
when the dealin's done
Every gambler knows that the secret to survive is
Knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep
'Cos every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear - just stopping by to catch up with you and see what you are up to. I love you bunches and miss your chatter on the list - wish we could figure out how to get your mail to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy