Monday, October 21, 2013

Boyfriend jeans and a statement necklace for Visible Monday

So folks, how do I look?
Denim with floral shirt and tan shoes
Woolworths Re Boyfriend Jeans - Handbag and Shoes (Kelso) from Edgars
Statement necklace from Legit (Same with different coloured hangers available at Sass Diva)

WHEN : Monday, October 21st 

THE DAY PLAN : The rain that thankfully arrived yesterday is still with us today and is making it really chillo.  Since I have really straight hair, the damp just does not let it hold any styling I've done to it - so today is an iffy hair day and its on these days that I with my hair were long enough for a ponytail.  I need to run out to the bank, but mostly will be spending the day at the pc reading my module 4 and looking at marketing opportunities for Simply Sassy Photography and hashing out my thoughts on a competition I'd like to run. 

I'm still very much in the 'comfy casual smart' look and with that in mind, decided that since  I haven't worn my boyfriend jeans in a while, I'd pair them with a thin cotton long sleeved shirt I bought at Mr. Price ages ago.  I choose it because its thin enough should the day warm up a little and if not, I can throw one of my pashminas over for warmth.  I must admit, I'm not sure I'll wear the shoes out when I head to the bank, but probably a pair of brown heels.

I'm not sure I've ever shown this bag off on the blog, mostly because I'm not sure I've ever actually used it.  I'm making a concerted effort to use what I have, all this crazy indulgence must end ;-).

A grey and wet day outside -  maybe I'll swap the shoes before I head out
THE DEETS :
Jeans : Woolworths 
Shoes & Handbag : Edgars
Shirt : Mr. Price
Necklace : Legit
Bracelet : Kays Jewellers (gift from my daughter)

I'm linking up with the ever stylish and lovely Patti over at Not Dead Yet Style for her Visible Monday linkup.  Hop on over and see all the lovely stylish ladies.



8 comments:

  1. YOu look great. I love your bag. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I am using the Tissue oil regularly all over my body....and although I haven't been blogging much personal stuff it is going well in my little world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is a classy colour combination and I when I am wearing jeans for the office, they are always in a dark blue like yours. Your heels are awesome, I wish I could wear open shoes all year round but the season is against it...

    Have a nice week,
    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the styling on the shirt. Very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit ! Dark demin is a fav of mine. I think I also have a Coach hand bag hanging out in my closet that I've never used .. lol.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning Sista. Love the bag ... glad to hear you are using what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blouse has a beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all ... perfect combinations for you. I know what you mean about humidity and straight hair ... so lucky you have such a great cut. Works well! (Lucky or just Smart!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy