Sunday, June 9, 2013

At the zoo

Graeme bought a Groupon voucher for a visit to the Pretoria Zoo.
We saw a white tiger, the bear having fun in water, we saw reptiles, monkeys, gorillas, cheetahs, snakes, sharks (something I remember from when I was a kid and we visited the Zoo with our headmaster, who happened to be our moms boyfriend for a time) reptiles, birds, deers, seals, a parrot that said 'hello' and more.
 
Courteney, Jarod, Liam and Me.



Loving Flamingoes

Comparing their arms length to the wingspan of a Cape Vulture, Verreauxs Eagle, Black Kite and Black-shouldered Kite

 Courteneys outfit : T-shirt : Mr. Price | Shorts, cardigan and bag : Edgars | Pumps : Jet |
My look : Camo T-shirt - Mr. Price | Shorts : Fashion Express : Parka : Edgars | Pumps : Truworths | Shades : Ray Ban
This morning my legs are sore - I can't remember when last I walked so darn much, but I sure realised how unfit I am.  I'm considering following the USN 12 week body makeover.  I will include the eating plan from Weigh-Less as I can't imagine myself eating the three meal options for dinner for a straight 12 weeks!
Find my story here


4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the zoo since my children were a lot younger and we went regularly then!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Zoos are great fun, more than we expect. I'm glad you walked so much and shared this experience with your family. Nice pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been to the Pretoria Zoo in years ... think I will make it an outing with my boys real soon.

    Love the first picture of you with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun. I love the photo of you with your children. I wish we had a zoo...I can imagine what fun it would be to take my grandies there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy